Mental Health Care Centre
preliminary project schedule
This project consists of modernizing the facilities of the Albert-Prévost Mental Health Centre, to allow implementation of integrated mental health services for adult patients in surroundings that promote improved accessibility, continuity of care, workflow and patient safety.
Doctor Christiane Bertelli
Chief, Department of Adult Psychiatry
Physician Project Leader
Create a safe environment that promotes personalized care
- Calmer facilities to allow interventions better suited to patient needs
- Grouping of services in a single location to reduce the need for patient displacement
- Single rooms
- Improved access for patients with reduced mobility
- A more inviting environment for family and friends
- Proximity to emergency, intensive and intermediate care units for improved continuity of care.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE
- Bring together all of the hospital’s psychiatric services (psychiatric emergency care, short-term stay units, intensive care) with a single access point
- Addition of single rooms