On October 8, the Minister of Health and Social Services, Mr. Christian Dubé, took part in the inauguration of the new Integrated Trauma Centre...
Generations Challenge 2022
This summer, we will be kicking into action from Montréal to Québec, via Abitibi and even Gaspésie ! A huge wave of
solidarity will sweep across Québec ! Will you join this incredible movement ?
Take up a challenge on your own or in a group that reflects who you are to raise funds for your Hospital! Be creative! The sky is the limit!
I’M PUSHING MY LIMITS FOR MY HOSPITAL!
5 easy steps!
1. Take up a challenge that reflects who you are, on your own or in a team
3. Set an objective and ask your family, friends and colleagues to support you
4. Raise funds for Sacré-Coeur while having fun
5. Celebrate your efforts on September 24!
The pandemic has left its mark on hospital life. Health workers are burnt out. COVID-19 has underlined the urgent need for new technologies.
To say nothing of the impact on the population… One-quarter of adults are showing symptoms of anxiety and depression. Patients are being admitted with even more severe conditions than what we were seeing 20 years ago!
Sacré-Coeur and Albert-Prévost need YOU to reduce waiting lists and provide the right care at the right time.
The Generations Challenge is much more than a fundraising event. It is a societal project to respond to our hospitals' most urgent needs.
You have until Septembre 24 to complete your challenge and raise funds for your Hopsital's priority needs!
Can't think of a challenge? Here are a few ideas to inspire you!
- Are you afraid of heights? Try a zipline or a theme park ride that has always seemed daunting to you!
- Are you recovering from a health problem? Set yourself a certain number of steps to walk each week!
- Are you an artist at heart? Create a piece of artwork to raffle off among your donors!
- Are you a DIY enthusiast? This is the perfect opportunity to build the Pinterest project that has always seemed too complicated for you! Or why not organize a knitting marathon and donate the fruits of your labour to your loved ones or a charity of your choice?
- Is sport your thing? Choose a challenge to push your limits?
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS
Thank you for your support!
Donors of this campaign
Ms. Joannie Briere | $ 25.00
Beau défi !!! Bravo
Mr. Yves Lemire | $ 100.00
Bon défi !
Mr. Michel Bourgeois | $ 200.00
Ms. Nancy Royal | $ 10.00
Une initiative magnifique pour une cause magnifique, mais surtout...par une...
Certain sections of this site are under construction.
We apologize for any inconvenience.